Eye Gallery in Prosper, Texas is a full-service eye care practice. Our optometrist will work with you to pair you with the perfect pair of eyeglasses or contact lenses. This decision will be based on your eyes and your lifestyle. We offer eyeglasses and contacts specifically made to address certain conditions, as well as designer frames and sunglasses.
A thorough eye exam at Eye Gallery will determine the prescription strength you need. Some patients need assistance seeing distant objects while others need sharper vision up close. Some patients only need correction for reading, while others have eye conditions that make certain optical solutions a better fit than others.
Our optical boutique carries a large selection of frames. We carry desirable designer frames in shapes for every face and colors for every taste. Our frames are available in both plastic and metal. We also offer pediatric eye care services, and frames from db4k that come with a lifetime warranty. We also carry a selection of Casey's Cove frames. We also offer specialty lenses from Essilor designed to enhance your vision including:
- Blue Light Provenica Lenses: Designed to filter our blue-violet light and UV light emitted by everything from the sun to laptop computers.
- Varilux Computer Lenses: To help prevent eye fatigue while working at a computer.
- Varilux Progressive Lenses: The no-line solution for vision strength transitions in a single lens.
- Varilux X Series: The most progressive lenses on the market with smoother transitions than ever before.
You can customize your glasses with a selection of anti-reflective, scratch-resistant, and anti-glare lens coatings.
For some patients, contact lenses are the best choice for vision correction. In addition to standard and daily-wear soft lenses, we fit our patients with specialty contact lenses if necessary.
- Monovision: The patient wears one contact lens strength in one eye for near vision and a different strength in the other for far vision.
- Multifocal Lenses: Reading strength is built into these lenses so the patient doesn't have to wear readers with contact lenses.
Patients with keratoconus, which is a condition where the cornea bulges, may benefit from either scleral or gas-permeable lenses.
Schedule an Appointment
There is no one-size-fits-all vision solution. Schedule an appointment today at Eye Gallery in Prosper, Texas, and let our optometrist find the best eye care solution for you. Our optical boutique offers the latest in designer frames and lens technology choices as well as contact lenses for different vision conditions. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at (214) 305-4020.